Sunday, July 8, 2012

Shyuan's birthday

At first we planned to go Farenheit to have karaokae but there was not much time for the lunch pack. So we went to Pavi's Red Box.
My first time ever went to Red Box. That's so much better than the Super Star -.-
This was my first time hang out with them. But we just concentrate on Karaokae don't have shopping. Quite fun. Next time gonna shopping with them!

 Ya. selca inside the toilet again.
Then, we had a unexpectedly surprise for Shyuan. Chicky and HuiPing went to buy a small cake for her.
Love you forever, Shyuan!!




 Three of us. me. Shyuan. Chicky




 My ever first Sticky ever. Damn nice! Gonna buy it every time go Pavi. Teehee
 Btw, we bought some badges inside a shop that at Ferrenheit that don't know call what. I wanted to buy the double eye lip's things but there was no stock. -.- sad. Then look for other things and saw these cute badges.
 Short people rock.
Yea! We rock the world!!
I hate bitches but I love ME.
too bad that I love a bitches called Kiwi. That's me. Teehee! don't ever call bitch when you don't know anything about me. X)

That's all. 
Nice day!!
Gonna hang out with them next time again!

No comments: