Sunday, August 12, 2012

Buffet night 4th of August and 7th of August

4th of August.
Went to a wedding dinner. Daddy said because of this wedding dinner, the family gather again.
Seems like....only the elder one gather together. Our young generation....still haven :O


That's a buffet wedding dinner at Dynasty Hotel. Owh!
one word to describe it.
SUCK.
The buffet's food were not that delicious and that's the most suck buffet I ever ate.
DISAPPOINTED!


My daddy allowed me to drink this. He asked me to share with my sis, but she don't want to drink.
So, at last I finish it on my own.
My mom don't believe I finish it by myself 'cause my face didn't red. :D


The little one. She looks alike with her brother and father. 
She is so cute and she is 100% 21st century's kid. Never seen a buttoned phone before. ._.

:D

This was a performance on that day. First time saw this kind of performance.
Then, three of us promised when any one of us wanna get married we have to perform together. 
X)

The baby shoes. said by Rong Tsu


teehee.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------
7th of August.
Daddy's company's Ramadan dinner at SHOGUN.
First time ever.
The Japanese food there not that nice like the Sushi King or Sakae.
But still NICE.
I had ate a little only then already full. So weak. ._.
:D

#OreoStuff Oreo Mousse Cake. NICE.
SUPER NICE.
I LOVE OREO!


难得的合照啊~
hehe. Phone's wallpaper. X)
  At last, I LOVE MY  NEW HAIRSTYLE SO MUCH.
  teehee.

No comments: