话说,妹子去年去看挺多场演奏会的呢~今年就少了...可能演奏会也不多吧?
就在8月19日,星期日。我去看了友团,兴华中学华乐团的演奏会《九韶》。p/s: 这名,我是当天才知道怎样读的。没法,我华语很差也不爱。
这也是我第一次和南益去看演奏会。为什么?我也不知道。可能是人的关系吧?随便。
As usual, cam-whore again. From 会所 till HH's hall.
By using Shyuan's palaroid camera. I love it but wont buy it.
Still have other photo I didn't captured down. lazy :P
three of us.
we are becoming more closer day by day :)
we are becoming more closer day by day :)
Cam-whore with everyone at any place.
I love this shoot :3
me and Jie Shern.
Such a cute boy. Because of me, he became cam-whore also.
SERIOUSLY?!
See.
I think...Actually he love to take photo but no one play with him.
So....From the three photo up there...Have you realize a victory hand keep appear?
haha. There's a story behind there :P
双子座背后总有个巨蟹座在守护。
She is my 巨蟹座.
She is my 巨蟹座.
Love her with my life. X)
you will never understand the happiness that they gave me.
ILY. :3
oh yeah! I saw this photo at their board.
haha. Our conductor.
Always that cute. or act cute?
Nahhhhh. He is really cute.
and I love him too. nice guy. Always help me. :')
kay, back to the concert.
This concert was so worth to watch. SERIOUSLY!
They improved so much since two years ago's concert.
感动!
因为这样,我们的压力也变重了。所以,我们一定要做到最好!震撼全场!
the concert ended at 9something almost 10. that was so early. But, this concert was held at Klang. From there back to KL need almost 2 hours and that was because of the bus driver. he is so weird.
Something that I felt regretful was didn't took photo with HHCO's member.
Awwwww....I miss them so much.
I want to practice like last year again!
I hope this year will have a camp again.
oh ya. the next Sunday after this concert will be another concert that conduct by same conductor.
That's about doomsday.
I want to watch but can't. 环境所逼呀~ next day will be the school reopen and that's my first day of SPM TRIAL.
hehehe. I'm not ready for that. :D
I'm gonna mad because of this.
What so ever. I still try my best to study for the test.
Ciao!












No comments:
Post a Comment