
So I spent my whole holiday doing revision and flip out. This was my first time I spent my whole holiday doing revision and doesn't play and sleep as usual. p/s: I didn't took any nap on this holiday. Can you imagine that I didn't take nap?! I can't imagine but that was the truth. sigh...
I hate my Form5 life like this. Everyday also studying like mad. I want to take a break like walk on the beach, swim in the pool or sleep the whole day. That's simple but already enough for me.
I think this was my first time study like this. I mean I take it SERIOUS. Last time I will just wait till the day before the test only do revision. you know, lazy fella always did like that. LIKE ME.
So, I think this will be my last post before the DAMN TRIAL end. you know, Trial is as important as the actual SPM. Both also can help you decide your future. :D
I wish my result will be better than before because I really put many effort on it.
daddy brought me chatime. Then, I spent my time to drink this. whole night! -.-
my study table. so messy.
I might not update here so frequently until the test end. :3
at last.....
I LOVE MY MUSHROOM HAIR!
Ciao~



No comments:
Post a Comment