Finally I'm out from the exam but still have the real SPM. Well. Now is my time to relax.
Chill Chill BABY!
What happened in these 3 weeks? hmm.... This was my ever first time take my exam so serious. I study till midnight EVERY SINGLE DAY. Used phone to online just to ask friends question. Have you guys seen me so serious before? yeah...maybe other things got but not study. My first time. :D
But still...my result doesn't seems like what I had expected before. Especially, the language's subject. Why? I have no idea about that. Seems like I have to put more effort than anyone else to improve myself and my plans gone already. ALL GONE. I have to plan again.
At least, my add. math result still so fabulous. X3 I LOVE ADD. MATH! muack muack
There's some story happened during these exam week.
School had prepared a chemistry seminar for us at first Saturday of these exam weeks. I had attended and school also prepared some food as our tea time. Well. That's actually taste normal and I didn't eat as much as you thought. went back home continue fight with the books. The next day, SUNDAY night, I start to vomit. I had vomited out my dinner and my teatime at the first time. owh. That's so disgusting. Mom and Dad went for dinner and left 3 of us at home only. What to do? clean it myself and of course my sis helped me too. First time cleaned my vomited stuff....feel so special. haha. Then, second round of vomit came after parents back and I start to diarrhea. I keep vomiting and there's only water out from my stomach. At last, they brought me to hospital at 12am and drip at there till 12am ++ almost 1am. The next day was Sejarah paper and I didn't study at all.
I cannot stand for the illness at school so I had requested to have my exam earlier. I finish 2 papers in 1 hour. You cannot imagine how ill I am.
By the way, I got food poisoning. I mean not only me. Many students of science class also got food poisoning. WHY?! SCHOOL's FOOD! the food cause us feel so weak. Well, my result just normal marks but the lowest mark in the class.

There's so many story had happened during exam. Knew somebody's reality and knew somebody's cutie site. Wish you two will change. :)
After the exam, finally I can touch my lovely Pipa and went to LRCO practice. I miss there so fking much, you know? I cannot believe that I can relax my stress at there even there also got so many stress. I miss the people there I miss the environment there. I love there. I love them more than I can say. You cannot understand how much I love them.
Yesterday, Saturday, was my beloved senior's birthday. We also planned to celebrate my Yu Yan senior's birthday too. We had succeed! They so surprise when we take cake and sing for them.
The full story? haha. We knew enough.
To Yu Yan.
I promise you I will put more effort on my practice. I promise you I will not let you and teacher disappointed again. You must hug those soft toys sleep with you, you know? There's so many love from us. I love you. I don't know will you view my blog or not but I still want to let you know I love you. You are our best senior. I will do my best for you. :)
Sincerely, Kiwi.
the birthday girl. love you!!
认识你们真好。
前一秒
后一秒
蛋糕好可怜~
hehe.That's my day with them. They always made my day full of colour. LOVE THEM!!!!!
----------------------
Before that, when I want to post something else here I feel my emotional gonna break again, but now I feel much more better already.
What happened cause me emotional break down? well. Always the same problem.
I always be the one who people will left behind and forget about. After, I think back the people above there.... At least, still got people love me, still got people remember me every time. Thank you for being with me when I'm down. Thank you for being with me all the time, my Cancer.
Sometimes I feel like I'm not trust-able for some of you. I don't want to force you guys but just let you know I care you guys like the one you guys trust to. you guys choose to let them know your things but not me. Well. I cannot do anything else. I only can say I'm not trust-able for you guys. =')







No comments:
Post a Comment