Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday :3

Usually I spent my Saturday with a lot of Chinese Orchestra music. Since SPM is getting nearer, I had ''took lift'' from LRCO for my study. Yeah, maybe I really spent a lot of time on my study. I wish I get a good result since I put a lot of effort on it.

Let's talk about this Saturday.
I spent my morning for a tuition class replacement because our teacher is going to India on our tuition day. This teacher was the best teacher I ever met. :3


After that, I went to Wangsa Walk with Wayne for accompany her for lunch. I was shocked because my dad let me hang out with her and the point is ONLY BOTH OF US. He never let me do this before. I'm a happy kid!!

Then, we went there walk here and there to figure out what's to eat. At last, we went to Octopus to have our lunch. I got little regret to go there because it spent my money. T^T if we went to Secret Recipe, I think I'm going to spend not more than RM10.

After I see their food, I take back my words. The bendo that I ate was so big!


Le WAYNE.
This was our first time hang out together. I mean had lunch together.

Mine. Looks small? wait till you look at the next next photo.


Hey! This is so big for me.

well. As usual, I didn't finish it on my own. Wayne helped me ate some. She can eat a lot. O.O I wish I can too. T^T

After our lunch, just a short walk then I back home and she continue her tuition at Suria.


oh yeah. there was raining on that time. :D
I won't sick. I think.
I mean my sickness won't become worst.
Maybe?
Yeah. Maybe. :)

That's all my day-time activity. Later gonna visit Fiona's pet shop. I mean the pet shop that she worked on. Grand opening. got a bit excited on it. :P

I think I will not update here till my SPM end. Well. I know sometimes when my emotional got a little bit not so good, I have to visit here and post something, but I really have to get myself away from here. I know I can do it. Fighting!!

Ciaoz~

No comments: