Monday, October 15, 2012

The day without study

hehe. I studied until today's midnight 2.00am from yesterday night. well. I like the feeling for study till midnight and sleep because of exhausted. At least, I won't insomnia. you know, sometimes we just have to face some problem and suddenly grow mature after that. Yeah. I think I had. I just realized no matter how hard your life are, you also no need to tell others about your feeling. Not everyone will stand at your side and think about it...Mostly NO!

-宁愿封闭自己也不要被人看笑话-

So, start from yesterday, I will not let anyone know about my stuff. Especially who I love, why I am so sad so down.... Not worth it at all. Of course, there's are someone that I could say it out easily. Someone...I think.

Since yesterday I had studied a lot so I planned to let myself relax for the whole afternoon and I used computer and guitar for relax.


Guitar's sound is so awesome. That's got a little hard for learning it because the strings will hurt my fingers and my fingers are too short -.-

I still don't know which one is more suitable for me. =X

Oh yeah~
I had changed my phone to Nokia 3310 already. Since I will spend many time on surfing internet with my ''smart phone'' baby, so I decided to change my phone to a phone that only can SMS and call. That's much more better, right? hehe


So I had spend my afternoon like this. Night gonna fight with those referrence books again. :(

Ciaoz~

No comments: