.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Opss! Sorry. I still have one more subject on next Monday, BC. Well. I take it as over already.
Since I already think my SPM is over, I planned a lot of things to do. :3
Today I had work my first plan, HANG OUT and WATCH MOVIE.
Actually, I don't have any specific movie want to watch, I just want to WATCH MOVIE. Then, Sze Hui said go watch Breaking Dawn Part 2. I used to declined her invitation because I have no interest on Twilight movie. Then, she said that was alright, I can watch Breaking Dawn Part 2 even I didn't watch any movie of them before. So, I went for a try on it. I think, even the movie not suitable me, I also will be happy because I spent my time with them.
We planned 12.30pm meet at the main door of KLFC but I was late for 15 minutes and they went to buy tickets first. When I reached there, I went to cinema meet them alone. I like the feeling walking alone inside the shopping mall. Feels so great
Then, Sze Hui and Yan Xin went to Octupus have their lunch. Tze Yan and me went for window shopping and Yee Jia will be late.1pm ++ All of us meet up at Octupus and I felt hungry so I ate 4 sushi. hehe. I already forget that Octupus have buy 1 free 1 promotion. Luckily I ate 2 plates and I paid 1 plate's money only. so happy! 2pm, we went to cinema bought popcorn then walk into the cinema's toilet.
YEAP! Camwhore time!!
Outfit of the day
Because I scare the cold
This photo feels like she's hugging me. HAHAHA! Sze Hui, I know you love me very much but can you don't show your love at the public? HAHAHAHA!
Damn it! I didn't took photo with Yan Xin. SO SAD!!
We are the most DISGUSTING WOMEN IN THE WORLD! why? Because we bring along our popcorn and carbonate drinks into the toilet. Disgusting, right? hahahaha! who cares?!
Movie start!
Since I didn't watch any Twilight series' movie, that's a little bit tough for me to get in to the situation. I get shocked all the time during the movie. -.- Those sound effect was too loud and some more I asked YeeJia can they turn down the volume a bit? Yea. I looks like a dumbass. X(
You just cannot imagine what I did next. I keep asking questions, laughing and some more cried at there. I think asked questions was a normal things but cry and laugh doesn't normal, right? I laughed because YeeJia agreed with me that those bad vampire looks like gayshyt. (sorry if I had hurt any fans of Twilight ><)
Then...cry... haihh! They thought I cried because I scared the movie since they realize that I keep shocked by the movie. Actually I cried because of the cruelness of the vampire when they was fighting the 'war'. When they start to fight, I already got a little bit feels not calm. When I saw one of the wolf killed by the bad vampire, I was like 'what the hell are you doing? he is a animal! why you killed him? WHY?' and burst out crying there. If Tze Yan didn't realize that I cried, I won't feel helpless and cried more serious. you know, when you are down, when you heard someone said 'are you ok?' or comfort you, your sadness will become worst. So is crying. SAME! DEFINITELY SAME! Then, I keep crying like mad and she asked me whether want go out or not. I'm ok, baby! hahahaha!
After that, we found out that the fight scene was like a illusion of their future. I was like 'what the hell?! I had wasted my tears for a illusion?!'. But luckily that wasn't real, phew~
I burst out laughing at this scene. the vampire at the right side was so funny. I like him haha
This little girl was so charming! She's a half human and a half vampire. Her growing speed was so fast!
Alice Cullen.
I thought she was a bad vampire at first because she ran away but she wasn't!
She came back at last and help Bella to prove her daughter was harmless.
My feeling start to become not good at this scene. And then, I cried. So shame ><
this scene was so lovely!
after movie, we decided to shopping for a while. But my sister was going back home and she asked me to back home also when my mom's car pass by. ok. fine.
So, I rush to SASA to buy the nail remover and some nail polish. I don't care. I want to watch movie again on next Wednesday and eat Baskin Robbin and window shopping for those clothes and dresses.
And this is how my day goes on. Simple but I love it.
Oh yeah~I had changed my blog's layout yesterday night. Love the layout like this
















No comments:
Post a Comment