Tuesday, December 11, 2012

School Holiday?

Yola~ Guys! So, I left this lovely place away again. I'm so sorry about this.

Yeap! I'm officially graduated from my high school and I'm going to study college or university soon. (It is on May of 2013 not the following months)

Well. I have no idea what my SPM result will looks like. I wish I could at least 5A from the 10 subjects and there's no any fail subject. That's what I want only. Please and Thank you.


So....What had I done on these few weeks after my exam. I used to be update here everyday and planned many things to do everyday but then all plans ruin by.... RUNNING MAN! I thought I'm going to hang out with friends, reading my novels whole day, or practice whole day but I had spent my whole day with watching RUNNING MAN.

Before that, I don't want to watch it because I scare I addicted on it and my study will .... you know. My worry was right! luckily I started to watch it after SPM.

I wake up and watch RUNNING MAN everyday and sleep after watching RUNNING MAN.

That's how my life goes on. sigh...


By the way, I was facing a hard situation a few days before. I really hate those who I love treat me bad and feel what had I done was naturally. I won't say it out who are those shit! but, Hey! If anyone of you saw this post, please notice that I had done with all of you, shit! you guys can continue enjoy the life without me since I'm unnecessary to appear in anyone of your life. oh yeah! The one who I used to love, do you know what's a failure man looks like? Exactly like you. WHY? because when a girl feel regret that she loved you and you didn't change. well I do not wish to that you will change because I don't care anymore. Oh yeah! I mean I do not wish anyone of you will change. We are just nothing in your life, right? ok! that's what you guys had done. Please do not complain that all of us very emotional. YOU GUYS SUCK!



that's all. teehee~~

No comments: