We headed there by LRT. That was a raining afternoon. So, my sister's friends late because of the weather and the late of the bus. This was my very second times for riding LRT. Since they were late and we are very boring there, so we counted how many LRT had pass by. We described the LRT's arrive and leave as daytime and the night. So we had face 7 daytime and 7 night. The LRT we rided was the 8th daytime. haha. Yea. We were too boring while waiting them.
The total number of people that go there (us ) were 4. me, my sister, and her two friends. They are so cute. Sister's friend, Wan Chin's shoes were wet because of the rain so we accompany her to ATM to get some money and head to buy her shoes. She is so cute!! Her taste was just like mine because both of us also very love to window shopping with those clothes and stuffs. We also camwhore all the way while searching for the shoes that she want. At last, she didn't bought any shoes because some of the shoes too expensive and she didn't found the shoe type that she want. So we head to food court to have our dinner three of us ate the spaghetti and my sister ate bread. Yea, my family love to eat bread, me either.
After that we went to Kinokuniya like usual when we went to KLCC. So, as usual, my sister lost control and bought 6 books of comics and one Japanese novel. These cost us RM120+ and her money finished at here. :(
Then, the time of the concert is near and we went out from KLCC to the Plenary Hall. So we camwhore also of course.



She is so shy to capture photo with me. -.-

That's hard to have the photo of both of us :3
Beloved sister that act like my friend.


Around 8.00pm, there was a 'Dancing Lion' performance. The group that performed is proud of Malaysia and get 109 of champion in many competition. I don't know how describe the performance because I really don't like 'Dancing Lion' since I'm still a child. I can cry when they was nearing me...Even I'm on the age like this. I'm freaking scare of Dancing Lion. I only can describe the performance was so dangerous. Somemore they fell down form their 'stage'.
After that, the concert started at around 8.30pm or 9.00pm.
I can only describe the concert as AMAZING. Luckily I got follow my sister to there. That's worth for spending time at there. So AMAZING!
It had been so long that I didn't watch an amazing concert like this. LOVE it so much!
And this was also our first time to watch concert until 11pm and reached home at almost 12am.
WORTH it.
No comments:
Post a Comment