Saturday, December 15, 2012

TARC's open day

Hi, peeps!
At this age, we have to decide where are we going to study, what are we going to study. There are many university and college outside there organize open day for the student like us and also education fair too. My dad wish I can study in kTAR or uTAR because of the fees and that's near. So, me, sze hui, tze yan and hui yi headed to TARC's open day for more information.

At the early morning, Rong Tsu, Elaine, Bauqi, Nelson and Jenn Hoong came my house and jogged with me at the park outside my house. That was so funny. I think Rong Tsu just want to let me go out from my house to see some sunlight since I didn't hang out with anyone else and I think I'm going to become a vampire. Elaine and Bauqi came here for camwhore only. -.- so lazy, you two. I think we only ran for 30+ minutes then the sky is crying. so I ran home and they go out have their breakfast. I cannot follow because my mom already bought my breakfast for me.

9.55am, my dad fetch me to Desa Setapak's LRT to fetch sze hui, tze yan and huiyi to TARC. I thought 10am was a normal time but for them...got a little bit too early. They were rushing to there. Tze Yan's hair haven dry and she haven had her breakfast also.

Reached there and I told my parents that no need accompany me to there because I want to ask by myself.

TARC is so amazing. there's got a bazaar. selling foods and stuff and also perform some shows there. I had asked all what I wanted to study in future. Quite interesting. I can't wait for the course to started on May already. My university life...OWH! So excited.

We also joined their school tour. they explained their hostel. hmmm....quite small. haha. I'm so bad.


Well. then we went to visit their bazaar and had lunch there. I still prefer Chong Hwa's dance crew compare to their dance crew. Sorry :/

After that, me and sze hui accompany huiyi to wangsa walk to have lunch and tze yan back to her home. we ride bus and LRT to wangsa walk. Quite interesting that only three of us to ride the public transportation. hehe.


There's so many funny moment happened on this day. I got a little bit lazy to write here. hehe.


well. that's all. My day. :)

No comments: