This year (2012) I celebrated with them at Flemming Steamboat.
This was my house not the restaurant, of course.
The restaurant was a buffet steamboat and their food is not my type. Yea...I'm the one who like to eat mummy cooked food so I'm very hard to feel comfortable with outside food.
I saw three kind of food that I feel very cute
these three things made me excited but after we ate them...THEY AREN'T TASTY AT ALL!
tasted so disgusting X(
After the steamboat party, all of us walked back to my house. I thought my house was very near to the restaurant so I agree that we walked back home but it wasn't. We walked for 15 minutes but I feel we already walked for more than an hour.
There were a lot of car and motorcyclist go through us and they all wish us Merry Christmas loudly. We was like a bunch of people who just back from PUB and drunk. We sing while walking, we greet back to those who greet us loudly. The scene really funny. P/s: We didn't drink any alcohol. but we looks like drunk.
After reached my house, everyone were craving for water. My parents prepared carbonated drink for them but they want water only. Everyone were like didn't drink water for a whole day. XD
Actually I really don't know they came my house for what. I don't have anything to entertain them but sit on sofa and watch tv only. I asked them again and again. They said they just want to countdown in my house. -.- Then, I really get bored by sitting there only so I decided to play dancing mat with them.
I should take it out earlier -.-
They were so excited after playing the dancing mat.
I only can say....My house was freaking noisy on that time.
Rong Tsu is not good on playing this stuff XD



No comments:
Post a Comment