Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Training of the year and 2012 观摩会

I think we will have a training once a year. A 3days 2nights training. This year also since we have a big concert on 2013.

we had a training for 3days 2nights and the third day's afternoon was our 观摩会.

we will have 观摩会 every year also. This is like a solo competition and also like a test. Well. I'm still the same. I got "ding" because of my nervous and it caused me couldn't play my song well not even the first page.

They have a bbq party at night since it was the last day of 2012 but I didn't join it. WHY? haihh... I always insomnia when I'm nervous. So, I had insomnia for almost 3 nights and I couldn't stay awake anymore. I back home after the competition and enjoy my snacks at home with Running man of course. hehe

These cutie pie really very cute. haha
this pose is 在石向日葵 hahahaha!
For those who don't know about this please refer to RunningMan
XD


Camwhore <3 p="p">
Had been captured a lot of photos on that day but I don't feel like uploading to here. I already upload all of them to LRCO's group. teehee!

 My new year resolution: withstand the nervous and stand on the stage perform perfectly!

Ciaoz~

No comments: