Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2013!!

So, now is 2013 already.
15 of January, 2013.

I'm still stay at home, jobless and nothing do. I don't know whether you know the reason that I'm still at home or not. No problem, I will list them out.

Reason #1:
I'm graduated from my secondary school and also finished my SPM. So, I'm waiting my actual result right now.

Reason #2:
I don't want study January intake because I want to enjoy the days that no need study and I want to use my actual result to study in the new school. (easier to apply scholarship)

Reason #3:
[why don't you work to kill time?]
This is a popular question when other people knew I'm free everyday. That's because I don't want work on Saturday because I got practice on Saturday. ALMOST WHOLE DAY! There are any shop want to employ me because of this.

Reason #4:
I'm lazy.


So, how am I kill my time at home?

I had mentioned on my last few post that I had addicted to a korean variety show, RunningMan.

I had told many of my friends that I watch RunningMan after I woke up and sleep after watching RunningMan. I think many of them do not trust me. FRIENDS! THIS IS TRUTH! I'M REALLY DOING THIS SINCE MY HOLIDAY STARTED!

I like the art work from RM doodle. they are just so cute!!

And because of RM I fall in love to a hip hop group called Leessang.

 I never knew that I will fall in love to hip hop music. I just love their music even though I don't know what they are talking about.

The member I love the most is Kang Gary!
He is so cute! He is not good in lying and also boyfriend in MondayCouple.

Seriously, when I knew that the MondayCouple wasn't real and JiHyo got a real boyfriend too, I feel like I'm the one who broke up. I feel so sad when I knew the news. :(

But never mind, at least they are still in RM.


I got a big question about Gary...

Why he wants to hide his tattoo in RunningMan? I don't think the tattoo got any harmful also...

No comments: