Here's our dinner.
林母牌蜜汁烤鸡 & 林母牌简单酱蒸圆形羊角豆
Honey Roasted Chicken & steamed rounded-Lady's Finger with soy sauce
Omnomnomnomnomnomnom.
Very nice and juicy! We had a great dinner.
-------------------------------------------
So, this is my very first blog post about my mom's cooking. I had been requested by her a few years ago to blog about her cooking but due to my laziness... She requested about this again was in today's afternoon when I asked her about my aunt's name.
WHY?
Well. Actually that's her aunt.
The story was.....
I had saw many times that my aunt (we called in chinese as 表姨) posted photos on Facebook and tag to a place called Madam Teh's Kitchen. I was wondering where is there and why are they keep going there to eat. I feel the background of those photo was very similar to their house and finally ask my mom about their mother's name. Yeap! Their mother's last name is Teh, so, Madam Teh's Kitchen means their house (I think so).
Then my mom asked me why i ask so. so, I told her all about these (what i said just now.). Then, she said let's put her cooking on facebook and my blog.
So, this is the reason why I have this post right here. :3
Do enjoy with my post. I'm going to update other food cooked by my mom too.

No comments:
Post a Comment