So....Hi! I'm here again. Recently I'm 'enjoying' my sem break after I had studied for one and a half month. We got two weeks of Sem Break after one and a half month's study. This holiday came a little too fast for me. I couldn't habit the days without my crazy classmates and I feel so boring at home. Actually I couldn't play too much during this sem-break because we are going to have our very first test after the holiday end. I couldn't manage to answer those paper if I still lazy to do revision in these two weeks time. I SHOULD DO REVISION! Ya, I had tried. I had done some exercise but I scared I couldn't revise all of them. * Stress coming* Pssss! Stop thinking about it. Recently I always very easy to get stress out because of study and the preparation of the concert.
OH YEAH!
Here's a very good chance for me to promote the concert that presented by Lee Rubber Chinese Orchestra (the chinese orchestra I had joined).
Tadaaaa~
This is it!
I know the word quite small but its ok. you can either click the photo and see it clearly or read what I wrote down here.
《群音会》华乐演奏会 日期:2013年8月3日(星期六) 时间:晚上8时正 地点:吉隆坡乐圣岭天后宫礼堂 联络:+6016-9018732, +6012-2977804 "A Musical Pageant" Chinese Orchestra Concert Date:3rd August 2013 (Saturday) Time: 8.00p.m. Venue: Thean Hou Temple Contact: +6016-9018732, +6012-2977804
Any enquiry, you can call the two phone number there. They will answer you guys. :Grab your ticket now before it's too late! Come and support us!
This is the trailer we had made for this concert. Do enjoy and support us on that day :)
Okay! Done with my promoting. So, now continue my crapping. :P
Yeap! Crapping around :3
First week of my lovely sem break is gonna end.
I'm gonna end this post since I'll got a lot of other update on here. X)
Thanks to my mom for giving me so many power to update my bloggy and I think I will be here quite often already.
No comments:
Post a Comment