Friday, June 21, 2013

Lunch and Dinner.

Today's lunch... (:
扣肉米粉
(I don't know what's this call in english)
 This always be one of our family's favourite dish in my mom's cooking list. Well. I'm not sure how others think about but I just love this mihun so much. One of the reason is because I do not like to eat rice (just not my favourite doesn't mean I don't eat and waste the rice (: ) Anyway, I love all the dishes combine together to become one dish. Don't you feel that's much more easy? haha. I'm just kidding. :P Okay, Okay! I will talk about this 扣肉米粉. I think most of you will know what is Mihun, right? 米粉=mihun. Actually, Mihun is a kind of noodle that very thin and soft (?). Inside there got a lot of stuffs. One of the ingredient is..... OF COURSE is MY MOM's LOVE! *punch* okay! I will continue my post. Inside there got two type pork, which are 扣肉 and normal pork that self-cooked. The 扣肉 is from the can. Mom also added some vegetables inside. What vegetable is that? I also don't know. I didn't do any research about vegetables so I not dare to eat the vegetable dishes cooked by restaurant especially I'm not with my parents. WHY?  Because my mom only cooks what we love to eat. (I'm a happy kid!)

This dish is nice <3 p="">
So this one is our dinner.
I'm not sure what are they called but my mom said these are very simple dishes and she doesn't want explain more to me. (Then how can I post about you, mom!)

That's pork (again?!) with potatoes. (POTATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!) ...erm... I still don't know what's the vegetable call as....Well. That's a healthy food :)




So this is my post for today :) 
CIAOZ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

番薯叶 or something call 腌菜 ~ I don't know what's the name in English ~
Very healthy food ~