My last post was at three months ago. Yeah, I know. I left this blog behind for three months again but at least I am here again. haha.
In past three months, a lot of things happened. I was busying on preparing my Chinese Orchestra's concert and it had ended. We done it well. The concert is AWESOME! If you didn't get to watch it, you will feel regret.
This is the video clip after our concert, thanks to all of the people outside there that always give us a lot of support and also thanks to our own member who fight till the end.
After the concert, it is our semester examination. Before the exam, I got a really really really bad news. My classmate is going to England study because she had got her VISA. She is going there a week after the day she informed us this bad news. She was the one who always accompany me to play around in college. I like mad when we are doing farewell for her. Anyway, I always miss you, Sew Hui.
Yeah, Exam.... I didn't done well this time. I think you guys will think I'm being humble or what but I really screw my examination. 3 subjects failed out of 5. Okay, I know that is very shameful. I promise I will study hard after this.
After exam and studied for about 2 weeks + done our last presentation of semester 1 then it is our semester break.
We only have two weeks of semester break so I should use the time wisely, right? Before the semester break start, we had planned to go two of my classmates' hometown, Taiping. I was so excited about the trip but at the end I couldn't go already. Many reasons cause me couldn't go and the trip also canceled. I hope that wasn't because of me. *finger crossed.*
I had planned to dye my hair after the concert but the time was too tight because I have to prepare for semester 1 exam and it is tired to argue with my mom about dying hair. So, I decided to dye it during my semester break. Yeap! I had dyed my hair with purple colour but it was so failed. I couldn't see there's any changes on it unless I stand under the light or sunlight and the colour doesn't look like purple its like brown red. Urghhhhh...... Fine, at least I had tried to dye it.
Then now is the last week of my semester break and I had wasted it because of my sickness. Before that, I had joined my friend's sister's birthday party on Sunday. It's like a small gathering with them. My loves. I love how we being together to talk about nonsense at least we didn't keep staring at our own smart phone. I love being with them! Please, make this kind of event again, PLEASE!
after that day, I'm starting to have sore throat and cough. On Monday, I started to cough like there's no tomorrow and got a slightly fever at night. Tuesday, the sickness continue with a serious flu and also small fever for the whole day. Yesterday, finally fever has gone away for vacation but the cough is getting serious when flu isn't that serious anymore. I was like *WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*. Then, I keep on drinking water and take my medicine on time. I couldn't sleep well during the night time and keep on awake because the flu's problem. Finally it's another day. I thought my condition will turn a little bit better on today. Yeah! I got a little bit better than before but I woke up with headache. Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I hate my body for so weak.
Oh yeah! I had change my blog's theme again. no concept at all. I just want to let it be simple. As long as it is easy to read then already enough. hehe. My header is the photo taken by my class rep with three classmates along. We were trying to act like The Beatles but I think we had failed. haha! whatever, for me this one is a nice shoot. Thanks for being a insane people with me.
I really will try to update here more frequent. I really will try. I hope I can manage out my time for this blog.
That's all for today. :) Happy Mooncake Festival :D
6 comments:
Try again~ I think there's something wrong in your dying skill, plus your base color was black and hard to dye up the color ~
Take good care ya~ :D Do more exercise, for your short body, Jogging or swimming la, or badminton too ~ Drink more water and bath with warm water~ Take care~
Swimming and jogging is good, but you have to do at least for 30 minutes for it to be effective. It's a bit hard especially swimming for that long for beginners, but if you can do it, it will be very great since it's a low impact sport with several main benefit.
Dying hair is hard for the first time, the second or third time will be much more easier and the colour will be much obvious.
It's not shameful and you're brave enough to admit it and willing to try harder instead of blaming on other factors. With this, you deserve respect from me many of our peers.
It's the first week of our second semester and there are around 14 more months left. Let's do it and leave no regret. : )
(Gathering are always fun, I know right! )
From : Your peer.
From : Your peer.
Swimming and jogging is good, but you have to do at least for 30 minutes for it to be effective. It's a bit hard especially swimming for that long for beginners, but if you can do it, it will be very great since it's a low impact sport with several main benefit.
Dying hair is hard for the first time, the second or third time will be much more easier and the colour will be much obvious.
It's not shameful and you're brave enough to admit it and willing to try harder instead of blaming on other factors. With this, you deserve respect from me many of our peers.
It's the first week of our second semester and there are around 14 more months left. Let's do it and leave no regret. : )
(Gathering are always fun, I know right! )
Please delete the repeated comment with this one, sorry.
Post a Comment