Tuesday, November 12, 2013

One month of holiday!

Hi, people! MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!! *slap* Sorry.\
After two months of abandoning this blog, I'm back again. Haha! Why am I so ''free'' to update my blog? As my title said, I am having an one month of holiday which called as mid-term break (I think). So, I have a lot of time to spend on here. ok! Let's talk about what had happened in the past two months.

From the previous post, I had promised to study harder in this semester, right? I made it! I really made it! Even my classmates also realized I had became more hardworking than semester 1. To prove that I really had being hardworking for the past two months, we should check on my result. One of the reason, I didn't update here was also I'm having my test 2 in few weeks ago. My test 2's average result is much more higher than semester 1's average result. My semester 1's average mark not even more than 40 marks, I think, but my test 2's average mark is 51.5 (excluded GP). Much much much much much more higher, right? hehe! I'm proud of myself. So, my plan in this one month is done all my tutorial exercises in the first week and start from second week I have to do past year question. Hope I can really complete it.

In these two months, I had felt in love. I felt in love with a Korean Kpop Boys Group, Infinite.

I was felt in love to L at first when he and Sunggyu broadcast on Runningman. His handsome face had attracted to me.
Then, I started to search everything about him and realize Infinite is an awesome Boys Group.
All of them are awesome. I watched all of the show about them. ''You are my Oppa", "Infinite's Sesame Player", "Infinite's Ranking King", and "Born of a family". I cried when I'm watching the last episode of "Born of a family" because their puppies were going to leave them at that time. I also don't know why I will cry madly when those shows come to the story about pet and family. I won't cry because of the love scene of movie, drama or variety show. When I felt in love to them, I only realize that they held a concert at Kuala Lumpur but I didn't go. I'm not that kind of people who will support their idol on spending money or go support their concert because I will feel tired when I'm there. Even Leessang's showcase that held on next year I also won't be going. When you're there you will not feel so, you will feel very happy even feeling touch and cry, they said. So far, I had never been a concert that will make me feel so. The concert that I only attend are those musical concert. I'm not a professional musician but I musical concert.

Recently I found out there's a concert I will definitely attend if I have the chance. That is Infinity Challenge's concert. The concert is held once in two years and this year is the forth times already but too bad they only held once and it is at Korea. If I have the chance, I really really really really want to  attend it.

Opssie! I had shared a lot of my own thinking...(that's what a blog for) hehe!


Anyway, I had been inactive in twitter except keep retweeting Infinite's and RunningMan's news. Recently, I keep on tweeting about the daily jokes made by my family. Of course not to insult them, that's a way of showing my love to them even though non of them have a twitter account. OH YEAH! Talking about family's twitter account and makes me thought back something else. My cousin brother's girlfriend followed me on twitter. I don't know what's the point for following me because I don't know her and don't even seen her once. It's ok that she wants to follow me but I still feel weird that my cousin brother's girlfriend followed me. And I didn't follow back since I don't know about her.

It's 3.30pm right now. I think I should move my ass to my study table to revise my homework and done my tutorial exercises. BUT! I also feel like watching ''The Master's Sun''. If you know me in real life for a certain period, then you will realize I don't watch horror movie. The first time I watch horror movie was standard six and it is the last time I watched. Now, I'm not watching a horror movie but a horror drama. This horror drama got a little funny and it contain love and not that horror compared to those horror movie showing in the cinema. So....Why I will watch a horror drama when I'm so coward of everything? BECAUSE OF KIM MYUNGSOO (L, Infinite). Yeap! He is inside the drama too. From what my friend told me, he appeared not much but I still want to watch him <3 p="">


Okay! That's all for today! See ya' guys!

No comments: