Ohnanana! I'm here again after a few months. Why I didn't update here as I promise? I didn't touch my computer neither laptop until today. I was too busy 'upgrading' myself and let myself having a great rest to continue fight for the exam.
Well.
I'm free for a few minutes to update here, so, I'm here.
There are many things happened recently. Semester 2's results released - SUCKS. I'm sick - Food Poisoning. Misunderstanding by someone - don't know what to do. Love(?) - Nahhhhhh.
One more big thing!
We had done our first session of Graduation Album last Friday. Everything goes smoothly and no arguing happened. Our cooperation is the best so far. Everyone agree with what Elexis and me suggested and everything goes well.
Special thanks to ShangMin who helps us to take photo. Not sure that whether you will see this post or not but still want to thank you for all the things you helped us. Thank you very much.
I know you guys must be very curious about those photos we had took but I'm sorry I'm not going to post here until we have done everything. So, please stay tuned for more info. :)
That's all for me, I think. I have to continue do my past year paper already.
See ya next time. Hope it won't be too long. <3 p="">3>
No comments:
Post a Comment